BUY AUTONOMOUS CLOTHING HERE!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another reason why the Yellow Moon is the best bar in NOLA...I mean, ANYWHERE

Mom and Dad, if you are reading this, please know that I am in good hands with good people. Please trust my judgment and know that I have many kind and wonderful folks looking out for me. And some of them are pictured below. That being said. Enjoy the documentation of Topless TuesdayThursday, a spontaneous event at the Yellow Moon (ya know, when that full full yellow moon is shining ever so brightly).

And try not to go blind.Woo is going to be modeling for me in my show at the end of August. Perfect, no? Andrea (behind the bar) agreed completely.
Woo was not the only one who took the "topless" requirement at the bar that night to another level (its only fair, right? If the chicks have to be topless, they guys should be bottomless...perfectly logical). John agreed. But you really don't want to see that full length photo. And Vicki, the proprietor of this fine establishment, was most definitely willing to participate (this is the most clothed that I caught her this night).
Let's do the time warp! AGAIN.
And the Pièce de résistance:Ya know those free donuts that the Yellow Moon's got? Yeah, they were horribly violated that night.
I'm so sorry, Mom. Please don't disown me, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment